The R.F.U. have again said they expect the Twickenham games to be over subscribed. Therefore we have limited applications to a Maximum of TWO tickets. BEFORE you proceed to apply for tickets please read the following carefully::
1. All remittance to be made payable to SURREY COUNTY RFU, preferably by BACS. Please note that an Administration fee of £3.00 per ticket HAS been added to the ticket price and this fee is not refundable.
2. Only SURREY Rugby Patrons may apply. All applications will be checked against our register of Patrons.
3. Please take note of the closing date for applications - Friday 24th November 2017 by which date full payment must have been received, or your application will be cancelled.
3. Regrettably we cannot guarantee the supply of tickets nor the location.
4. Any refund due to you will be made by Direct Debit after the last match has completed.
5. Any tickets allocated will be sent, along with the refund letter, approximately ten days before the first game.
6. Should any match be cancelled, abandoned or postponed, no money will be refunded. If the match is eventually played, your ticket/s will be valid for the later date (Subject to R.F.U. ruling)
7. Take a note of any ticket number/s and keep safe, to help if tickets are lost or stolen.
8. We reserve the right to amend ticket prices in line with any changes the R.F.U may make.
9. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket supplied.
10. Any tickets supplied are for YOUR use only. Any ticket that is no longer required by YOU MUST be returned to the Surrey County Office for reissue elsewhere. TOUTING TICKETS IN ANY WAY CAN AND WILL RESULT IN THE R.F.U. REMOVING OUR RIGHT TO APPLY OF FUTURE TICKETS..
Please select in the fields below.
In making this application you are accepting that it may not be possible to satisfy some or all of your requests. In this event you may be due a refund of part of the value of your payment. Any refund due to you will be paid by BACS direct credit to the account details you supply below. This will happen shortly after the last match has been played so that any changes that may occur during the tournament can be taken into account.
Please complete all 3 fields below.
Please use the format 11-22-33 for your sort code in the box below.
This needs to be EXACTLY 8 numerals only. If your account nunber has less than 8 numerals then please use leading '0's. So that '1234567' becomes '01234567'.
As soon as you press the 'Submit' button below we will send an email to the address that you have recorded. This will confirm the tickets you have applied for and give you details of how to make payment. This information will also be displayed on screen. after you press the Submit button.