Vacancy - Surrey U18 Girls Coach
VACANCY – SURREY U18 GIRLS COACH
Surrey Rugby are looking to recruit a coach for the County U18 Girls Squad.
The Surrey U18 Girls are a talented group of players who were unbeaten last season and this is a great opportunity to join the County Coaching Team.
We are looking for a coach who fits the following criteria
- Holds an RFU Level 2 coaching qualification
- Player First approach to coaching using the game sense/adaptive coaching approach when delivering sessions
- RFU Coach Licence.
- Up to date RFU specific DBS.
- Commitment to on-going CPD
- Commitment to attend training sessions and matches (Monday evenings and 5 Sundays)
Could you please email your coaching CV and a covering letter to Jo Fisher, Surrey County Girls Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 11th August.
It is anticipated that candidates will be invited for interview and a practical coaching session on Monday 14th and/or Monday 21st August.
If you would have any questions or would like to discuss further please contact Jo on the email above.