Marketing & Communications Chair (MarComms)
Spearhead the marketing of the Surrey Rugby brand and activities
Give impetus and energy to Surrey Rugby Communications
Management of volunteers – see below.
Member of Management Committee.
Chairman, Surrey Rugby
Reports from:1. Digital marketing manager
2. Web site team
3. InPlay editor
4. Ezine editor
5. Communications group
Main Duties:1. Report on MarComms related issues to Management Committee meetings.
2. Be the 'chief minder' of existing Surrey Rugby brand guidelines
3. Manage volunteers who carry out marketing activity for Surrey Rugby, mainly digital marketing.
4. Manage volunteers who oversee Surrey Rugby publications: InPlay, Ezine, web site, and match and event programmes
5. Improve the Surrey Rugby Communications strategy
6. Organise Marketing Committee meetings if required
Financial and budgeting Duties
1. Negotiate Marketing budget with Treasurer
2. Prepare annual spending forecast for 30th June
Estimated time requirement: 1.0 hours per week average
Please send a short letter of application, explaining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 16th October 2017