2 minutes reading time
Vacancy - Head Coach of Old Emanuel Women's Rugby
Head Coach of Old Emanuel women's rugby.
Going into their second season Old Emanuel's women section are looking to build off of their first season successes. The team are comprised of a spirited group of women with links at multiple universities within the area who are keen to develop as individuals and as a club.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious coach who is looking for a the challenge of building this newly formed part of our club.. Ideally you will have experience of working with women's rugby and a proven track record in creating a strong team environment. This would fit with the clubs ethos of developing players to their full potential regardless of ability. Candidates would be supported by existing coaches and team management structure. Candidates will ideally hold Level 2.
Key Responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and select Women's squad for competitive fixtures.
- Run training sessions Tuesday and Thursday evenings for all women's players
- Develop and execute Pre – Season Plan
- Mentor other coaches involved with the women's team.
- Link with the girls section to support their under 18s transition to senior rugby.
- Work closely with the Head senior coach to assist players in their rugby development.
- Report monthly to the Club's Director of Rugby.
- A good communicator and leader who is inclusive and embodies the ethos of the club
- Player Centred – able to get the best out of individuals and create an environment for them to succeed
- Commitment to development of players including transition from new to experienced.
- What We Offer:
- Unique opportunity to coach at an ambitious club with a great history and a thriving senior and junior section.
- Fantastic training and playing facilities. Dedicated S&C facilities.
Salary – Paid
Location - Blagdons Sports Ground, Beverley Way, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4PU
Closing date – 19th July 2019
How to apply
In your covering letter to set out your experience, and future ambitions.
In the first instance please send your CV with a covering letter to: