Club Surrey aims to raise funds to support specific grass roots programs across the county and quite simply, without the contribution from our Patrons, much of this would not be possible. The support of our Patrons is particularly vital during these unprecendented times and we are immensely grateful to those loyal Patrons who have renewed their membership for this season.
Whilst there are many benefits to joining Club Surrey, perhaps the greatest benefit is the knowledge that you are making a difference to the grass roots of the game and helping others to benefit from all that rugby has to offer.
You can become a Patron Member of Club Surrey for just £30 per year.
There is no joining fee and a free gift when you sign up!
There are many benefits to becoming a member of Club Surrey, over and above the knowledge that you are contributing to grass roots rugby in Surrey.
The benefits are:
- The right to apply for international tickets
- A unique opportunity for you and a friend to be guests of the RFU and enjoy a pre-match lunch with category A international match tickets
- Discounted tickets for selected home games at Harlequins, London Irish and Richmond (subject to availability)
- An invitation for you and three friends to attend all Surrey Rugby County matches, played in Surrey
- A free ticket to the Surrey Cup Finals Day
- 10% discount on all Surrey merchandise
- A ‘2 for 1’ offer should Surrey play at Twickenham in the County Championship
- 4 free tickets to Surrey Cricket Club for the opening game of the season at The Kia Oval
- An extra 5% discount from any published price, promotional or otherwise, off accommodation booked with Club Surrey sponsor, Beachcomber
- Access to preferential corporate rates for Denplan Care, through Club Surrey sponsors Simplyhealth
- £500 off all new barns purchased through Surrey Rugby sponsor, Surrey Oak Barns
If you are interested in joining us and becoming a patron member of Club Surrey, then please complete both of the following forms and send them to us at the office.
If you would like to know more, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the office!