Application for Match Tickets at Twickenham 6Nations 2019
The RFU have made us aware that again they expect all Internationals being played at Twickenham will be oversubscribed, please therefore apply for:
Maximum of 2 tickets for each game vs France and Scotland
There is no limit on tickets for the game vs Italy but you must apply by the 10th October if you want these tickets.
Please read the below carefully:-
- An administration fee of £5.00 per ticket has been included in the ticket price and is not refundable.
- Upon completing your application for tickets you are required to pay immediately by debit or credit card. No application for tickets will complete until payment has been made.
- Should Surrey Rugby not be able to supply any or all of your requested tickets the value of such tickets will be refunded.
- Only Surrey Rugby Patrons may apply.
- Please note the closing date 10th October 2018 if you want Italy tickets or the 31st October if you do not.
- Regrettably we cannot guarantee the supply of tickets nor the location within the stadium.
- Any tickets allocated will be sent via Royal Mail approximately ten days before the first game.
- Should any match be cancelled, abandoned or postponed, no money will be refunded. If the match is eventually played, your ticket/s will be valid for the later date (Subject to R.F.U ruling).
- Please take a note of any ticket number/s and keep safe, to help if tickets are lost or stolen.
- We reserve the right to amend ticket prices in line with any changes the RFU may make.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ticket supplied.
- Any tickets supplied are for the applicants use only. Any ticket that is no longer required by the applicant MUST be returned to the Surrey office for reissue to other members.
- TOUTING TICKETS IN ANY WAY CAN AND WILL RESULT IN THE RFU REMOVING YOUR RIGHT TO APPLY FOR FUTURE TICKETS.